Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

About the Challenge's end time and late submissions. Sticky

A topic by Tim Krief created Dec 16, 2022 Views: 131 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Host

Hey all! just so you know I extended to include Saturday in the jam's duration. Also, late submissions are permitted, just contact me after the jam's end if you need to submit after the end. Remember, no crunch. Have a nice challenge!

Oh that's nice!

Host

The challenge is over, but you can still submit! I even extended the challenge dates, but even after that, you can still contact me for a late submission.

Submitted

The challenge is over for me
I got realy happy doing this GameJam!

Submitted

I think that I send the wrong game..

Host (1 edit)

I removed your wrong submission, Here's the data from your form so you don't have to type it again, feel free to release the right game now.

Schedule I work on João Cleber 4-5 hours a day Im not so good at proggraming, so I was spend this time fixing bugs in the slide feature

Success

Yes

Reason why you think you succeeded or not I realy have lots of fun doing it. The final result is not soo good, but I like the way the game is. I got confident about my proggraming skills.

General comments Im from Brazil, and on my game I havent translate the portuguese to english

Host

And by the way, yes, I do have a youtube channel, and many more things, like a discord, check them out here https://links.timkrief.com

Submitted

Thank you!