Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Need any help with your project?

A topic by Touha created Jan 16, 2020 Views: 180 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Hello!

I'm already working on a game from an earlier jam, and I would like to focus mostly on that one until it's finished instead of starting a new project. However, I would love to see more inclusive/diverse games being made, and so I thought I could at least offer my help to anyone who would like to start a new project of their own :). Like I said, I mostly want to focus on the game that I'm already developing, but if you'd be okay with me helping out only occasionally, I would be happy to lend you a hand!

(Although my current project is a NSFW gay visual-novel, I would be happy to help with any kind of project - it doesn't matter to me if it's erotic or family-friendly, or which under-represented group it focuses on. So no matter what you're working on, if you feel like I could be of any use to you, don't hesitate to let me know :).)

Good luck everyone!

I wouldn't mind working together on something small - last time I did a game jam I didn't finish the project. What kind of work do you do? What resources do you prefer to use?

Hi :)! 

The game I'm working on at the moment is a one-man project, meaning I take care of everything - writing, coding, art. I would be happy to help with any of those, although art would probably be the easiest. I'm pretty flexible with my drawing style, so I can adjust it to whatever your game would need :). 

That's awesome. I mostly do writing and coding, as my art skills could be described as "charmingly amaturish." I don't have any concrete plans yet.

(1 edit)

I have a couple of ideas that wouldn't require a lot of art assets. If you're still looking for a project, what would be the best way to contact you?

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. The best way to contact me would be adding me on Discord (TouhaGaymes#2460), or sending me an email (touha.gaymes@gmail.com) :)

(1 edit)

Okay! I'm Senshi Sun#0207 on Discord.