SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Team looking for more members

A topic by Dan created Aug 29, 2022 Views: 656 Replies: 19
Viewing posts 1 to 12
Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

Hello!

We are looking for more devs to join our Cozy Autumn Game Jam (2022). 

Our team right now is composed of 3 people: Programmer, Writer/Narrative Designer, and Sound Designer/Composer.

We don't mind if you are not an experienced dev, we are here to make new friends, improve our skills and have fun!

Feel free to join our group.

Add me on Discord if interested Splice#1725

Submitted

Hey! I'm a 2d artist if youre interested! 

Submitted

Hi Ellis!

Would you mind adding me on Discord? Splice#1725

Submitted

alright i just did!

Submitted (1 edit)

I accepted, see your messages.

Submitted

Hi there, I am interested in teaming up for this jam. Sound designer/2D artist.

Submitted

Hi Ecplise, would you mind adding me on Discord? Daniel B#1725

Submitted

Sent.

(+1)

Hi Dan, im a programmer and would be interested to join. I cant add u on discord though so mine would be Ju#5735

Hi! I am assembling a team , I have already found a composer and written to the artist . Add me as a friend of my discord Savelka#1641. We really need programmers in the team :) Write if you are ready to work with us

Hi Savelka, i am programming in unity and so i dont know wether that would suit you so i probably am not ready to work with you.

Deleted 1 year ago
Submitted

Hi Dos, what role do you pretend taking on the project? Programmer, Artist, Sound Designer? What suits you?

здравствуйте, я C# разработчик на движке Unity. Владею Pixel Art , немного пишу музыку.

Это мой первый джем и я бы хотел в команду!!!)

Hi! Do you have a spot for a junior unity developer?

Submitted

Hi Oz!

We'd love to have you on the team, but unfortunately, we are using Unreal and not Unity.

If you want you can add me on Discord (Daniel B#1725), I'm constantly joining Game Jams and if I see a spot for a unity developer I'll happily invite you!

im very new to JS, but looking to get more into game development, Ive toyed with a few basic toys and made some stuff for my job, i've never worked in a team before for this kind of work, my days i would be available to work on this would be wedensday-thursday, and every other day between 2am-5am GMT-5. if you are looking for someone with more experience i understand but i would love to grow as a game developer(programmer)

Hey! Not sure if you are still looking for someone, but i'd like to join! I'm a game design student, I can help making materials, textures, or 3d models. I also know unreal, still learning tho! My discord: Mathilde2020#2120

Submitted

Hi, if you are still need a programmer then I have sent you a friend request on Discord. My username is Crofty#9036

Hi!im a programmer and im learning design with voxel,do u still need people?

srry if my english is bad,im from Spain.

Hi Dan, I'm a varsatile music composer. Please let me know. Thanks.