Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Deadline Extension! Sticky

A topic by kadable created Oct 10, 2020 Views: 114 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 2
HostSubmitted

So as you can see from the description, this game jam was mainly an excuse for me and my friends to make a game. Some people want to extend the deadline till next week to finish their game, and since it's a really small jam anyway and it isn't really a big deal, I may as well extend it.
I'm still gonna aim for this Sunday though! :D  So feel free to shoot for the original deadline if you want, for the grand old prize of bragging rights!

Submitted

hey everyone, I hope you guys are still in for the extended deadline, it seems awfully quiet today! 

HostSubmitted (3 edits)

Yeah I am, my friends (and cough cough me) were gonna miss the deadline so I've extended it by a week again, because of school being unpredictable and people getting sick. 

Didn't realise other people were actually taking part, cool to see someone is actively working a game! I look forward to see what you make! :)

(And sorry for the inconvenience of the deadline being mucked around with. You'll get extra clout by finishing by today.)

Submitted

Oh, thank you so much for the clarification. I will be doing some light polishing then, I have only been working a few days on this though. Do you guys have a discord for us to get together?

HostSubmitted (2 edits)

We don’t have one, but that’s a cool idea for future jams! We've mainly been talking over Instagram.