Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Oh No! I misread the submission deadline day!

A topic by Ataro created Nov 30, 2020 Views: 146 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(+1)

Hey guys!

Just wanted to share my experiences with you, because this was my first game jam, and the first game I ever created. And... I totally loved it! Even though development was frustrating at times, it was so rewarding to see players trying my game a few seconds after publishing! Unfortunately, a hard lesson was learned. Read the Game Jam post better, and highlight the submission date in your agenda.  I missed the deadline, simply thinking I had more than enough time. A sad conclusion to my experience.  But, the most important goal is fun, and I had enough of it, and  I learned so much! The topic was really enjoyable to think about, and I had so many ideas, I almost felt sad having to pick just one of them to spend my time on.

So, UpSync Berkeley and Core Games, thank you for hosting this Game Jam!

Jam Host

Hi Ataro!

It's awesome to hear that you had a good experience; we're so glad! The best part of any event like this is the experience and the development journey; we always like to think that the best jams are the ones that you walk away from having learned something!

That being said, we'd still love to see your game in Core! Keep up the hard work, and feel free to let us know on the Core Creator Discord when it's ready!