Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Search a teammate !

A topic by travers de comic created Jul 06, 2018 Views: 861 Replies: 15
Viewing posts 1 to 10
(2 edits)

Hello guys ! I'm a french buddy  (call me NoShi if you think YTale is bad) who search a teammate to do a visual novel or a webcomic  for this coffee jam !

I don't know how to code and i'm not so good at scenario but i know how to draw and I draw in many styles (manga, realistic, cartoon ...)  !

I never draw for a visual novel (for webcomic yes but it was just little experiences) before but i would like to try ^^

I'm very bad at presentation so if you want contact me , i have discord , twitter, devianart, tumblr  !

Thank you for people who read this !

Hello, do you want to team up? I know how to code in Renpy, which is a visual novel engine!

anyone wanna team up?

Hi! I'm looking for a team. Not sure about what I'm going to make yet (it may be a comic, a game, etc). I'm a designer, an illustrator and I also use Godot. You can see some of my drawings there: https://www.instagram.com/caroldot.art/

Hi, I also use Godot! Want to team up?

i'm looking for a programmer to help me polish/finish up a game that I started for another jam. The scenario is in an office, so this theme is just perfect, sinc eI have some coffee as pickups! We can push that further. Here is the prototype: https://nielisson.itch.io/pink-slip

I also have made this game: https://uchiro.itch.io/downwards

Submitted

Hi, are there still any people looking for team. I'm a programmer but I can also do a bit of art and music. I use mostly Unity. mrnannings@gmail.com

Any of y'all need a sound girl? For ideas on what kind of music I make see the music on my itch or check out Sandwich:VOID. For my dialogue editing skills check out the main narrator in The Tour in Trans Gal Jam 2. I've been doing sound for almost 15 years now , I've done voiceovers for projects with google, and you might find my voice, music, and sound effects/sound design in various video games, corporate audio projects, and films. Really I just wanna make some weird sounds and glitchy synth music for some games so i get my name out there.

Peace!

Submitted

Hey Chloe! I like what I've heard of your work--let me know if you're interested in working with me on my submission. I'm a programmer by trade, and am whipping up a little game.

Hi. I have an idea for a visual novel. But I cannot do anything, like, litterally, I don't know how to write, code, draw, do sound design, I cannot do a single thing.

I forgot to describe my idea. (ERM.) So, the idea is : a reptile person in need of energy brought by heat. The heat can come from hot beverages (obviously), the sun, UV lamps, steam, radiators, or just being in their bed. And they need to do stuff with their days, because productivism and all that, but without burning out. (The only problem being that I just have this idea, and nothing else, because I can't do anything.)

HostSubmitted

You actually can do things, don't put yourself down! You already came up with an idea all on your own, you can handle it! 
Anything you don't know, you can learn.
If time is lacking, just reduce the scope of your project to only one or two elements to demo your idea.
Hop onto paint and a construct 2 tutorial or someting similar and see how far you can go :) Heck, just make pixel art of your reptile person or something, it is not easy but it is attainable!

I can try to write something down, at least. If I don't procrastinate too much until saturday, I can write something.

Submitted

I have already submitted my post and I'm available if you want to write together. I can write in French (native) or German or English. We could do like a dialogue (between reptile and heat?) or write alternately.

Sorry, I don't think I can make something satisfying in 12 hours. :c

Submitted (1 edit)

Very very big thank you NoSHI for your works for am Monday Zombies 馃 馃槈