Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Need Help Caffeinating? Sticky

A topic by MixMyu created Jun 05, 2018 Views: 801 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 5
HostSubmitted

You need help? Have unanswered questions?

Ask away!

If we're going to make a game, what are the rules for external resources like music, fonts, art, ...?

HostSubmitted

There are no rules. Use whatever resources you can access legally and/or technically :)

For jam games, what platform(s) do you want them to be built for?  Windows, Mac, Android?  What'cha got?

HostSubmitted

Personally I have access to Windows, iOS and Android, but feel free to build for whatever is most accessible to you, or even mutiple builds if you can afford it so more people can enjoy your creations!

Thanks!  I wanted to make an Android build and it's cool that you'd be able to play it.  It'll easily enough be built for Windows too, though.

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

Hi MissMyu, someone had to ask: is NFSW ok? Not sure if I wanna go that route (or if I'll have enough time for that), but, I thought I'd ask...

HostSubmitted (1 edit)

It is okay to go the NSFW route, but I trust you all to know to keep it respectful and put the appropriate warnings everywhere if needed, so no-one gets ambushed by your coffee-flavoured fantaisies!

Edit: skipped my coffee and forgot my manners this morning, so : Hi, thank you for your message :)

Submitted

Thanks, I'll try to be polite about it!

Submitted (1 edit)

Hello sorry to bother. can I do... like, not a video game. like an.... an... escape game ? because I have an escape idea..... ^^*

HostSubmitted

YES, you can do absolutely anything, any kind of creation you wish, even noodle sculpture! And you're not bothering me, I'll try to be here for you all as much as possible during the week :)
I love Escape games, go wild \o/