Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I'm a #ClimateJam host and #ClimateChange geek. AMA

A topic by commander.tech created Oct 19, 2016 Views: 323
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Jam Host (3 edits) (+1)

Hi, my name is Rafael Bandeira, the person behind [command3r.tech] I am a professional software engineer and contractor. I was born in Brazil and live in Amsterdam.

I am very worried about the results of greenhouse gas induced climate change, but I am also very excited about the coordinated effort it demands from International communities, it's a first clear and large scale peaceful goal to unite the World: developed and developing countries, scientists and activists, politicians and citizens alike are affected by it and are called to immediate action to secure a sustainable future, or any future at all really, for our species.

To be frank, you don't even need to go that far, we polluted the atmosphere enough to keep the Earth warming up for the next 100 years. Action is needed even for a mildly pleasant future for me and my generation, who'll be around enough to suffer for lost ice lands and burned forests, and killing floods and winds.

Do you want to contribute to awareness and understanding of the impact climate change has in human experience and culture?

Thank you and welcome, you are in the right place!

Questions? Doubts? More info? ASK ME ANYTHING.

Follow me on twitter for news and art on climate change @cmd3r