Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Would anyone want me to play their game?

A topic by CreativeMouse created Apr 13, 2023 Views: 266 Replies: 17
Viewing posts 1 to 11
Submitted

If youre desperate for reviews, you can tell me.

Submitted

(I'm not begging, but I'd appreciate if you played mine.)

Submitted

We will be glad if you try our game!

Submitted

Sure thing!

Submitted

Just did!

Submitted

Can you play mine? it's not the best, but I will be happy if you will.

play with sound and make it to 100, it will be funnier...

comment me in the page of the game and give a feedback please!

Submitted

It doesn't work.

Submitted

what's the problem?

Submitted

Unity(smth).dll is missing.

Submitted

You can download the game now from the link in the description...

Submitted(+1)

If you FILTER from the submissions page, select MORE OPTIONS, and pick LEAST RATED you'll get the list of games in order from least-rated to most-rated.  IE From most in need of review to least.

(+1)

hi can u rate my game? turn off ur antivirus or download opautoclicker and rename it AutoClicker.exe then put it in the folder where u downloaded the game ( its nesseccessary )

Submitted

(I'm sorry, but....  I don't really trust exe files and this is really suspicious)

Submitted

I don’t know if you’ve played mine already but if you haven’t it would be cool if you did

Submitted

Done!

Submitted

If you wanted to look at my entry but the *.exe makes you hesitate (no judgement there, I'm a big fan of using limited-term disposable OS's for this kind of thing) the Linux version is in the *.love file structure, for use with the Love2D system.  If you have Love2D, which is opensource (ie perpetually reviewed) and free on their website, you can drag-and-drop the .love file onto Love2D's official executable in Windows and run my game's "Linux" version through the official Love2D program. 
That could potentially make a difference if I were a jerk who slipped something dangerous into the code (spoilers : I'm not) because (assuming I've read the wikicorrectly) Love2D only allows the program to access files within a game-specific sub-directory that Love2D automatically creates, so there's no way to write a program that fiddles with the OS's files or sets up automated processes.  It also can't access the command prompt or task scheduler or any of that nonsense - closest opportunity for mischief I can see, scanning over the Love2D wiki, is maybe calling a url into the user's preferred browser and then setting up some kind of scummy website for it to target, but given that the code would literally open a browser window over the game window that would be super obvious.
Anyway, that'd be a way to test my system through a "filter" that would keep malicious code at bay.  There isn't any, but I'm just a rando on the internet, so I understand that prudence is still called for. 
I've also included a copy of the code in a downloadable sourcecode zip (looking in the image directory includes spoilers!) if you wanted to do a deep dive into my program specifically.

Submitted

Damn! You wrote an entire essay just to try game? Sure, I'll try

Submitted

If you’d like, you can try my game too. It’s my first ever game jam game and I made it in just 3 hours, because I joined in on the last day to the jam. Haha.