Jobs
Tags

Already the second day and still got nothing

A topic by Tozzo4316 created Aug 26, 2019 Views: 452 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 9

I'm hating this theme so much :(, but maybe it's just my bad brain idk

Submitted

Look on games that others made. Maybe you will get inspired by one of these

I started, but I will have problems with AI because I'd never made one before.

aaaand i quit, can't force my brain to come up with cool ideas, welp next time maybe 

Noooooo! Don't give up!!!

The best ideas come when you least expect them. Don't try to force your brain to come up with ideas, just do things you'd otherwise do, and maybe you'll get good ideas!

check ur profile pic. That anime has a lot of cool idea that match this jam and could be truned to a game

(1 edit)

i know Jojo has a lot of stuff, but can't find anything related to lying except Tiziano's stand 

Edit: though I'm reading part 8 searching for ideas. Also i don't think i can make a game about Bruno licking people

this one of the best episodes from one of the Jojos x') i'am not fun of the anime so i don't know excatly which one :

check this and tell me what do you think

there is also an anime called Kayji first season is full of puzzel you can make a top down puzzel game based one of them. x') i which if i had time

Submitted

Same, I still don't have any idea.. And the theme is just weird. T^T

Submitted

Don't worry too much if you're stuck.  Taking a break can help tremendously.  Go outside and play.  Get your mind off it for a while and come back fresh.

Just remember less is more.  First think of a simple, fun mechanic.  You can go the 'physics game' route but I think this theme lends itself to a narrative (story telling) and maybe a twist on the visual novel genre.  It could even be without visuals!  You can make sound the whole game and play with the idea that the sounds (words or just abstract noises) are leading the player through the game.

Don't Give Up, I'm in a Team and we still have nothing, but we motivate each other, and I'm Very Sure That YOU and WE Can Complete this Jam.

JUST DON'T GIVE UP 馃槧馃槧