Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Introduction and bible verse

A topic by Paranormal created Jun 04, 2018 Views: 234 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4

Hey there fellow game jam competitors thought I'd give a introduction and what my selected bible verse. My name is Anthony and I have been developing games for a few years now mainly 2d games using unity. I joined the jam to keep my game dev code on point and try out new ideas while exploring the bible. The verse I decided was  

2 Thessalioans 3:16

Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you 

Now what I'm do with that verse I have yet to figure out so I'm excited for the upcoming jam and can't wait to see others. 

Wanna follow my progress follow me on Twitter or Instagram @amontanez09 I will follow back if your in the jam as well! 

Submitted

The bible verses for the contest has yet to be picked. Kris Murray is collecting all of the suggestions and will give us the final three on the 8th. I will add your verse to the mix. Thanks for joining our contest. :) If you are on Facebook, you can join our group here for more details about the verses being suggested. https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChristianDevs/

Host

Bible verses are revealed, please base your game on one of them as that will be a basis for judging. Check out this facebook post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChristianDevs/permalink/10155498600227694/

Submitted (1 edit)

Here are the verses if you are not on Facebook.

1 Peter 2:21 New International Version (NIV) 21 To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.

2 Timothy 4:7 New International Version (NIV) 7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

1 Thessalonians 5:11 New International Version (NIV) 11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.