Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Narrative designer/writer looking for team

A topic by musicworm created Apr 07, 2021 Views: 228 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(1 edit)

Hello all! I'm a narrative designer/writer with a cicada-themed story concept I'm excited to develop for this jam. If anyone is interested in teaming up I'd love to have you on board :)

Hey, I am a Pixel art artist-animator. Wery excited to develop for jam. Want to find a team ;з

Submitted

Interested in joining a group to do pixel art for a point-and-click adventure?

Submitted

I was planning to make a short point-and-click adventure in Unity. I've been noodling around with some story ideas, but @musicworm if your story concept would work for an adventure game, would you like to discuss teaming up?

If @DionRo is interested in creating the pixel art for the adventure game, that would be great!

(+1)

Musician, project manager, and writer here, although I’m happy to take a support role for the narrative! I’d love to team up and get a discord going :) 

point and click seems like it could fit what I'm thinking of!

Submitted (1 edit)

Great! The jam host is a member of the Baltimore Indie Gamedevs (BIG) group. BIG has a discord server. We could continue there (I can send server invites), or we could discuss here on itch for a while first if you prefer. (This is Tony at Pixel Crushers, btw.)

Sweet, I’m happy to join BIG and chat there! 

Submitted (1 edit)

You can join the BIG discord server.

There are some text channels in the category JAM ROOMS. We can grab one to discuss the game.