Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I've Already Brought Out My Dead

A topic by Kymarai created Jun 17, 2016 Views: 538 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted(+1)

90% of the games I have on my profile were projects that have been forgotten but I still loved playing them.
I tried to explain all of them as best as I can and the controls because I did very little of that for each of them which makes it a tiny bit complex, but that shouldn't stop you from figuring it out yourself right?

Although I have several games I brought out, there was one that was the most appealing to me and I'd like to share it here on BOYD.

HostSubmitted(-1)

Feel free!

(+1)

Making sense of the games will probably be an adventure in itself! (Idea: IFDB Spelunking, but with the remains of a BOYD entry which, for some reason, was never submitted to the page, but emailed directly to you)

Submitted

@ Kymarai

"I tried to explain all of them as best as I can and the controls because I did very little of that for each of them which makes it a tiny bit complex"

Same here, apparently most people felt the game was confusing. I think explaining gameplay to the player is a real challenge without breaking the flow of the game or writing documentation and a full feature list.