Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

New here! Any etiquette I should follow?

A topic by 0tacoon created Sep 03, 2022 Views: 95 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted

Hi there!

I'm new to the TTRPG Jam scene, but not new RPGs. I was wondering if there was any particular etiquette in regards to creating things for jams?

Brave Zenith is a fun game and setting, ripe for ideas to build some zany stuff for it. I've already written quite a few things down for the various categories, but I want to make sure I'm not stepping on any toes while working on my entry for it. Last thing I want to do is seem like I'm directly copying others ideas by accident, or be redundant with my ideas.

Sorry if this seems a silly, as I said I have never really participated in one of these jams, and I don't know where folks might be talking about this cool game and jam!

Host

Its ok! Things are pretty loose, and don't worry about stepping on anyone's toes, if things are similar is because we are drawing from a common pool: I just don't see that as problem.

Submitted

Haha, if you're certain! I wasn't really sure how to best approach this or other jams before, so I'm really excited to work in this one! Brave Zenith is one of the few games that sparks a lot of ideas for me! : )