Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for temmate ?

A topic by Hesamdev created Jan 25, 2022 Views: 351 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted

Hi my name is hesam im 15 yo and looking for temmate . i know unreal engine and unity and good with modeling so anyone wants to be temmate?

do you know any python by any chance? i know godot and python but im not gonna learn a new and different language in a month.

Submitted

no i know C# and unreal engine nods so yeah

so sorry, no

Submitted

I know Python, worked on Ursina for a bit...

Hi, i how many experience you have in Unity

Submitted

Hi there is 2 games that i made and posted in itch.io and also made a lot of games for school projects so yeah not beginner but not expert niether

Hey, have you found a team yet? Im a C++ programmer looking for a team who is using Unreal.

Submitted

Hi no i didnt but i prefer to make game in unity :) so i guess i go alone

hello my name is karan. I am creating game for last 1 years i made 5- 10 game's 

Hey will u like to join our team we are group of 5 and we are practising some small games we will make a RPG survival game soon if u want to join us Pm right now

hi dude 馃榿 we will be practicing some small games and going to make a rpg survival game will u like to join us we r group of 5

its pretty nice!  but i don't know about rpg stuff my speciality is making  hypercasual or fps, top down like stuff.

So i don't know i am able to contribute as a member in your team thank you for asking 鈽猴笍