Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

First game Jam

A topic by KINGKRAZYNESS created Jan 24, 2022 Views: 1,128 Replies: 37
Viewing posts 1 to 18
(+3)

I’m 13 and this is my first ever game jam I have little experience making games but I’m still very excited to be able to be apart of this game jam. Good luck everyone!!

(+1)

Yoo im literally in the same situation 

Submitted

I can code but I am already in a group sorry I am also 13 though!

im in basically the same situation do you guys know godot or python by any chance? we could team up

no I use C sharp and unity

(+1)

A little sad that I can't use C# yet, but I can code just in JavaScript and Python. Also, I can make some 3D Models in Blender!

I also use C# and im more of a solo type of guy

I have some experience in pygame and experience in godot however I mainly use unity and C#. I also am only 13 so have school therefore I could team up with you but I wouldn't be able to work 24 / 7.

Deleted 2 years ago

I'm pretty sure the jam is during February break for most schools, so you probably don't need to worry about that.

(+1)

well my exams are in February so no break :(

ok thank you

Submitted

only just

Yeah me too

I am 16 and I have a little experience with gdscript and python but I am a bad level designer

I'm 13, and I have about a year's worth of experience in Godot. I can do music and game design; the only thing I can't really do is art.

i have an artist, if you know how to work with git+github well i would love to have you join our team

I don't know how to use version control, but I might be able to learn it before then.

Does git need an installer for windows?

i use godot

i could team up if you want

i am also 13 and have average coding experience

I am 14 and i use gdscript & godot for making games can we team up

(+1)

Inmagine using kotlin in a game jam.

(+1)

Lmao

(+1)

I am 14. I can team up if you want. I am a beginner dev and don't have that much experience. I got into game dev when I was 13

(+1)

I'm 13 and I maybe can team up... This is my 2nd time joining Brackeys Game Jam or even a Game Jam (I can't finish the last 6th Brackeys Game Jam 2021.2). I'm also a beginner game dev, I start making games last year but not enough experience with C# so I can't do anything. I hope I can help with my 3D Models, if 2D maybe I will try in Photoshop

(+1)

Good luck and have fun making the game :) 

same bro

Good luck to you too! Just remember to have fun with it, and no matter how good or bad you do, it will be a learning experience. I'll check out your game when you release it!

I am Alwin James from Kerela, India. I am 13 years old.

This is my first game jam.

Good luck guys....

Good luck to you and..... I am a java programmer but I am in a  team which makes game with unity and C# so can't join :)

yoooooooooo im 13 as well and i have basically no experience in gamedev AND this is my first gamejam

Submitted

I'm 36 and it's my first jam :) 

Im 12 and this a first as well Good luck!

good luck my bois😎

good luck y’all 

I started programming at 9 lmao, am now 14 and have a lot of experience coding. I can program in c# and would also like to team up.

Wow, I actually start programming at 11

Hello, Can we team up I don't know any coding language but yet I might help if you want to team up please do contact me.i will be very excited to meet you.

And yes this is my first jam.

Hello, I am 12 and I don't know any coding language if someone wants to team up I am ready to use any software.So please help me.