Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

What's your reasons for participating??

A topic by Samlics Kingdom created Feb 15, 2021 Views: 396 Replies: 15
Viewing posts 1 to 15
Submitted

I'm participating for Mr. Brackeys and also for gaining experience.

Submitted

For fun ! Also it has been a while since i took the time to make a game and i got inspired pretty fast by the theme !

Submitted

Same, I wanna have a finished product at the end of this week. It's nice to have a deadline and gain experience!

Submitted

I want to learn how to make games fast and efficiently

Submitted (1 edit) (+3)

i want to actually finish a complete game for once. I have come close to a working product a few times, but I gave up.

Submitted

same here

Im doing it for experience. And for commitment on a project

Submitted

I wanted to take part in my first GameJam but never had the courage for it after seeing the brakeys gamejam i decided to go for it

Submitted

Beacause last time (my first jam) was a lot of fun. I got a lot of experience and I'm proud of the game I did :)

Submitted

I am doing it because I never actually completed my game during a game jam

for the fun and the challenge, I have only done one game jam before but It was kinda scuffed so I hope this one will do better

Submitted

I'm participating cause I recently got back into unity and realised that I wanted some motivation for making a game.

Submitted (1 edit)

For pushing myself to learn. I'm pretty bad at setting myself a goal or studying without one. So by participating in a Jam I put myself in a position where i have to work.

Submitted (2 edits) (+1)

First Jam !
this was the occasion for me a two of my friends to put one foot in this gigantic world !
Hope you had fun ! cause we sure did !!

Submitted

To gain some more experience and to force myself to finish a game. Game jams give me motivation to finish a game and the feeling of finishing a game feels so good.

Submitted

If anyone wants their game in my Youtube video.

Share your game's link