Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Anyone just wanna hang out and chat about the jam?

A topic by raider13209 created Feb 10, 2021 Views: 636 Replies: 25
Viewing posts 1 to 20
Submitted

just wanna share around some ideas really

Submitted

Anyone wanna chat?

what ideas do you have in mind?

Submitted

Meh i just feel like chatting

Hi

What do you think the jam theme will be?

Submitted

well from what I saw its a mix of the more the better

Submitted

any ideas?

(1 edit)

Hi hi, nice to meet you amine2.

I can't help but think of the more fuzzy cute things the better 馃槅.

Or more trees planted the better. What about you, what is the first thing that comes to mind for you?

Submitted

Happy to! I probably wont join the jam either, but I really struggle making my Games fun so eager to learn and discuss such topics :) where are you from? Whats your Favorite thing about jams :)?

All of you have previous experience of game jams?

Submitted(+1)

yeah I did 4 jams (not including this one) and I all fail on them but now I know lots

If the theme ends up being better together than I've got a great plan.

Submitted

Yeah Better Together seems like a good theme

i voted for all

the them,es

Submitted

This is also my first game jam so i am also quite excited

it's my first game jam too. I've been making games for about 2 years and decided that this time I'd participate.

Submitted

what's up zacatak I participated in the last brackeys game jam which was my first one

(1 edit)

that's cool!

sure, you could make a quick server so we can chill as we are working on the games! 

Submitted

wow there was like 20 new post cuz it started

Submitted

I HAVE to talk about this

I had a nightmare that brock the fourth wall

I wanted to wake up but my dream said no and I was stuck with nightmares and dreams

and one of the dreams was I wake up escaping my dream in a dream another is a fantom that when she talks you fall down and get frozen

I dont know if this is real or not IM PARANOID

Dude, this happened to me too once... not exactly the same tho. I was a kid and I woke up. I saw the door to get out of the bedroom but always when I got in there it turned into an elevator and it fell down and I woke up in the bed again. I tried and tried and tried again and again and again to escape the dream as I think I knew I was dreaming at that point and controlled most stuff. I think I dreamed stuff like this just in other places more often. I think this is rare but normal.

Haha, the theme... well, I expected the chapter thing theme... I already had an idea for it lol but it should work fine with this theme, too!

the idea I have was perfect for this theme. Writing the script right now!