Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

If anyone needs some music loops for their game I'm down to take requests

A topic by murgatroyd created Feb 09, 2021 Views: 1,847 Replies: 75
Viewing posts 21 to 34 of 34Previous pageFirst page
Submitted

Hi there if you are still making tracks . could you make me a music loop, please. I would like it to be something that would fit well with horror or mystery 

Submitted(+1)

If you're still up for it, would you be able to do like a sci fi chiptune song?

Submitted(+1)

Hey mate, are you still up for some cool tracks? :)

Yeah, I've got a bit of a queue but I'm trying to get to everyone by the end of the jam

Submitted(+1)

No problem, whenever you can! By the way I'm doing a platformer with a chill and diffuse illumination, can you do a chill track for this kind of game?

(+1)

I don't know if you're still making music for people but i need music for a simple cartoony puzzle dungeon kind of music

hey man, if you are still there, and taking requests, can you do one for me... something like a space music, I'm making a space shooter,, so just see what you can do. I'm up for anything.

Submitted

Could you make me a mysterious song for my puzzle game?

can you make a kinda dark and gritty and errie music loop? one to keep the player on edge or smth, just a errie and creppy loop that brings the sense of being alone in a dieing disolent wasteland where nothing is left alive...

Thank You!

if you need more details my discord is

馃尯Sophia馃尯#9784

Hey if this is still available can i have a dark eerie dream world type music. Thank you in advance :)

hey can you give me a adventures dark type of music

Because this my first game jam so I need some help

Hay, can you make a loop which gives a zen feeling, if you need a "scene" of what the game should look like you can DM me in discord. D E T E C T I V E ! ! !#5992

Submitted

Could you make a loop with something like this (something kind of jazzy using only beats)? (00:42 - 01:50) https://youtu.be/uVA5BPCDras?t=42

Could you make a spirit, japanese music lopop?

*loop

Viewing posts 21 to 34 of 34Previous pageFirst page