Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Anyone Wanna Team?

A topic by Cameren1 created Jan 28, 2021 Views: 697 Replies: 15
Viewing posts 1 to 11
(+2)

I am a programmer and would like to make a team.

Yo! I could team with you. But first, what game engine and coding language do you use?

C# and unity

I'm a beginner. Unity and c# too

Do any of you have discord, and if so what is your username and tag?

Cameren#0850

i tried friend requesting that name, it was the wrong one, so he gave me a different one, also the wrong one. Do you have a typo?

Dark Secret#4428

Hey @Dark Secret . I would like to team up with you. I've sent you a friend request from an account whose username is IndieDev7.  Kindly accept in order to team up!

Could we team up?

need a sound designer?

Shot in the dark here, but despite really obsessing over game design I've never actually made something, would be great to be part of the team if you'd have me, even if just as the online equivalent to "the coffee guy".

Submitted

Hey all! If you're still looking for members I'd love to offer my writing/narrative design and beginner 2D art and 3D modelling skills!! I just participated in the 2021 GGJ as my teams narrative designer, writer and concept artist. :D

Hi I am a programmer and I'm looking to team up because i don't know much, my discord is Gordon#6449

I'd be open to collab, depending on which type of users you'd be open for teaming-up?

Submitted

Hi, I'm a programmer looking to join a team I know c# most of my experience with unity is 2d games mainly working on UI. I'm also a pretty good pixel artist and can do 3D modelling in blender. My discord is Cam0#7955 add me if you're interested