SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Struggling?

A topic by Matt created Aug 06, 2020 Views: 171 Replies: 11
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted

How it's going?

I struggle a little with the end, I want to add to many things X)

Submitted(+1)

Pretty good, this is my 3rd game jam, my game is very polished, but I've now found that I don't like making puzzle platformers

Submitted

Sounds good! 

Good puzzle takes time to plan X)

Submitted

true true

Submitted(+1)

I AM STRUGGLING TO MAKE LEVELEEEEEEEEES

Submitted

Haha watch some youtube videos on level design or take inspiration on other games, matbe you can find something usefull!

keep going!

Submitted

Same :D

Submitted

My to do list is pretty short now, I just need to create sprites for the player and customers and implement the settings menu, after that its all touch ups, feature creep and polish.

Had a pretty fun time doing it and it will mark my first entered and completed game jam. Even came up with an idea for a unity tool I wanted to make while working on my game so I'll be hopping straight into a new project after this one.

Submitted

awesome job!

Submitted

I take this back, my limited experience in pixel art is making the player/customer sprites an absolute nightmare... can't make anything that doesn't look utterly crap and out of place with the rest of the art I created

Submitted

I... well, I don't know what to do. For some reason it always happens to me with game jams. A couple hours or a day before the end I just feel like I have no idea where to go with the game. Right now I am looking for play testers, to polish the levels I have since I am struggling with making more levels, but its really hard to find play testers.

Submitted

Ive never made 10 levels in less than an hour before lol. Mostly cleaning up now. might add some sound fx with the time left