SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I need a c# coder I have 1 year experience of unity

A topic by Aarutipu50 created Jul 28, 2020 Views: 243 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 3

can we rank 1

Yep

I am c# coder, I can work on shaders too. But other art work and music can be messier with me, can you do that? I can help you but won't be able to make state of the art effect.馃槄

Deleted 3 years ago

It can work nicely.  Do you think 2d workflow is easier than 3d? I have not worked much on that? Well Brackys have tutorial on that I will get a crash course.

Deleted 3 years ago

One problem I have, I have unity 2018.2f I don't think my laptop could handle latest version. Do you think I should update for better collaboration? 

Deleted 3 years ago

which version you have?

Deleted 3 years ago

Actually I want to. But I am afraid, I have never done this before. I did made some projects, which are only 3d based. I can work 2d. I just think if I team up and then fail I can cost to team. Never even submitted things anywhere. Plus internet connection in my area got unstable in covid19 lockdowns. I am afraid of not being able to upload. So in short I am freaked out. What if I mess up? It could cost you. (I have never worked with anyone)

Deleted 3 years ago
Deleted 3 years ago

Currently I don't have laptop. And I am downloading discord on my Android device. (Yes for past 30 minutes- I probably change my service). I will join your server. And I will try to update my unity version before jam. If it works on my laptop. We can work. But I recommend you search other guys too. We can have 4 people right.? Just in case if I can't run 2019 version. Maybe 3 guys still participate. 

yea sure and yes 4 people can participate

(1 edit)

you keep searching more guys then. It's going to be nice experience. Hope my PC let me. If I could not collaborate I still wish to work with team. Any way I can help even without being on team. I can make simple 3d models too. I may get my new PC before 5th jam, (and I will join you guys then if not now).

Submitted
Deleted 3 years ago