Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I need a team!

A topic by Giaccotto created Jul 22, 2020 Views: 455 Replies: 13
Viewing posts 1 to 10
(+1)

Hi my name is Giacomo and I’m from Italy.I’m 13 years old and I can speak English very fluently. I can be an artist, as well as a programmer but I can do music too.
I need a team .
Reply back if you are interested!

Submitted(+1)

Hi Giacomo, My name is Jonny, I'm 16 years old from England, I could certainly try art, but probably only if it were pixel art, I like to think I can compose music and am fairly new to programming, I'd love to have someone to do y first Game Jam with, let me know if you're interested, if you have Discord, this is my username: Maritan#8575   

I hope to hear from you soon,

Jonny :)

Hey Giaccotto, My name is Dev and i am a 14 year old from India and living in the US. I would be interested in being a programmer or level designer. I am a total beginner so there might be somethings you might have to help me with. This is my first Jam so I wanted to join a team to get a solid foundation on game development. My username on discord is MORTX#0634.

Submitted

Hi Dev, it would be pretty cool if we got to work together, if we do end up working together then I look forward to it, do you mind if I add you on discord?

Jonny

Hay Dev, i am also Dev, i am also from India, i am also a programmer and lives in India. Nice to meet you friend. Would you like to team up with me. My discord is DevGa.me#0176

Hi Giaccotto, my name is Markus and i am 16 years from denmark. I can do some 3D modelling and c# programming 

Discord: Markus#0420

Bro Giaccotto, we made a discord for all of us. you might wanna join.

Submitted

Hey I am Parvez from India and I am 20.

I have experience in game development. I can do programming and design.

If you guys want to add me here's my discord id 

belovedparvez#0673

sure bro!

(1 edit)

Hello Giacomo, my neme is Stefan, i am 13 years old and from Romania. i i mostly do pixel art, thing of game mechanics pretty fast but can also do very simple chiptunes

Im pretty new to gamedev (having made 1 game some time ago, that looks very bad)

discord id: boom_gaming#6672

(1 edit)

hey, im 12 and im a c# programmer, i can make games, ive made a lot, actually. so if you have any interests working with me, please let me know, and this message is for everyone. 

My Discord : W-axis#2166

Deleted post

Sorry the entries are closed now!

Submitted

Hello! I am Shaurya, I know that you said the entries have been closed, but if you are interested please hear me out. I am Indian and have 2 years of experience with Unity and C#. I am an intermediate.

I hope I can join you all.

Hope to hear from you soon!