Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Teenage Game Jammers?

A topic by FelineFriendly created Jul 20, 2020 Views: 711 Replies: 22
Viewing posts 1 to 11
Submitted (3 edits)

EDIT: Team is full again! Please continue using this discussion board to help each other find teams though!!

Hey everyone! I am a seventeen-year-old who's done 4 jams now (this will be my fifth). The people I usually work with are unable to do this one, so I'm searching for a new team! I would much prefer to work with someone around my age, so I figure any other young adults in this jam can also use this thread to introduce themselves or possibly team up. :)

For anyone interested in becoming my teammate, I am an amateur Unity developer who's only ever done 2D games. In all honesty, my main goal for this jam is just to make a working game to redeem myself since our GMTK Jam game had bugs that made it unplayable. :( An artist or designer would be great, but other programmers would be amazing as well for me to learn even more from! If you are interested at all in joining me, feel free to let me know on this post or DM me on Discord (FelineFriendly#9149). Happy jamming everyone, and good luck!

Submitted

I would like to team

Submitted (1 edit)

Sounds good to me! If you have Discord, feel free to DM me and we can talk further, or send me your username! :)

Submitted (2 edits) (-1)

Unfortunately I don't have discord

Is there any other way we can talk

Submitted

I don't know of any others that are nearly as effective. :( I believe making an account is totally free if you want, but I will be using that for communication during the jam. Sorry, I guess I didn't even think twice about it. 馃槄

Submitted (1 edit) (-1)

hi can I join

Submitted

Hey! I was going to use unity for a 2d game. I have discord.

Submitted

Awesome! Message me and I can probably create a server for the soon-to-be team to use. :)

Submitted

Username exchange time!

Submitted

Mine is FelineFriendly#9149 

Submitted

King_Tyuio#2623

Submitted(-1)

Can I join

Submitted (1 edit) (-1)

Hey I got discord

Can I join

Submitted

Yes you can! What's your username?

Submitted (1 edit) (-2)

too late I found a team

Hope you do good with your team

Can I join I'm fifteen years old and I can help with many stuff like codding, music, sounds effects?

Submitted

Unfortunately I got WAY more messages than I expected and the team is now full (I went by first come first serve). I'm so sorry, hopefully others will continue to post here so more teams can be created!

Submitted(-1)

too late I found a team

Hope you do good with your team

i need a teaaaaaaaaaaaam!

Sameee

Let's start our own!

Deleted 59 days ago
(1 edit)

I am down to jam with you, i am in need of a pixel artist for this jam

I use construct and if your interested hit me up on discord or gmail

Plague.Octor#5431

plague.octor@gmail.com

Submitted

I'm mainly a programmer and would need a 2D / Pixel art artist :) I recently joined a game jam (link to my game). This will be my second jam, but I have a few years of exprerience in programming and Unity engine. It would be desired if you would be in European time zones. We could talk and work through Discord or any other platform.