Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

i am a massive noob

A topic by CommunistNoob created Feb 16, 2020 Views: 568 Replies: 15
Viewing posts 1 to 10

I have no idea why I am entering this. I can hardly use Unity at all. But I guess it's just all part of the learning journey.

(+1)

i use scratch sometimes (im 12). just know you are better off than me. i dont even know the smallest spoonful of css or java or html lol

I'm 12 too. I know Scratch and a bit of JavaScript but that's about it.

what's our scratch name

Guys! I know that i won't win but I still entered. For learning.

Deleted 156 days ago
(+1)

Ok, no need to flex! Hope game jam will work out well!!!

Submitted(+1)

I know Unity and C#

(I'm 4)

Submitted(+1)

( I'm 17 :/ )

Submitted

Just take a deep breath and have fun! You don't need to be a expert to make a nice game. Just have fun and do your best.

Submitted

Ur 12. I need to say respect. If u get anything done u are absolut legend. I am 15 and still feeling kinda young and stupid. Lol. I mean just do something and have fun. And if its too much pressure u can quit. I need to still promise the feeling getting something finished is amazing so aiming that is good idea. But yeah. Just have fun In a way u feel to

also, if you complete the jam and still think its missing some features that you want to add then you can finish making the game. I think Game Jams helps people get an idea so they can get out of being stuck and so the theme can help point you in the right direction. The more Game Jams you do the better understanding you will have for ideas for games.

I did get something done.

https://communistnoob.itch.io/holes-in-the-walls

I'm 13 this is my second jam honestly the most important thing is to get something out the window. Ask for help on the discord server if you need it.

after all these posts i feel rather old... i'm 24 but still a noob somehow...
good luck to y'all, kiddos! :D

Submitted

I am 14 and making my first game. Know no java or csharp or gml but, I am having fun

lmao god making me feel like  a old noob haha 28 and only been at it for 6months haha good luck everyone reguardless of age! Special Kudos to you young ones that already have enough dedication to make a game:P