Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Second jam lets go!!!!

A topic by Tipu created Feb 07, 2020 Views: 498 Replies: 20
Viewing posts 1 to 18
Submitted(+1)

I was on my first ever game Jam In january and I love it so I parcipate for this. Last time I learned many things and now I know how hard is getting top even with decent game so all I want is a game that I can be proud and what is fun to make. 

Fun jam to everyone

lol

Submitted

This is my second jam too! The last day I was tormented by my game due to the fact that half did not work in it. But I did it. In this jam I will try not to spoil everything like that!

Submitted

This is also my second game jam too!!!  I hope to have fun as much as I had on my first one!!!

Submitted

Also second time here. Last one went pretty well at first, but the results were mediocre at the end.

So let's see how this will went.

I'm coming here fresh my first as well! My First Game Jam: Winter 2020 ended literally this morning and here I am ready to jump in with more stuff. I mean, I only started to learn how to code 2 weeks ago so why not? lol

This will be my second attempt at a jam. First one is still ongoing but based on computer time I have available and work to do to meet requirements this will be on the board as an attempt and learning experience. Definitely got the jam bug! 

This will be my first jam that I don't see the theme and have to think about it for 18 hours in a 24 hour jam

Submitted

Oh thats really good thing to keep In mind. Fast tip. If u like one idea even 5 second, go for it and dont keep thinking. Its jam and ur game has not to jee perfect

Thanks

Submitted

This’ll be my second jam too! Can’t wait to use what I learned from the first. :)

Submitted

As long as you learn and have fun that’s all that matters :^)

The best tip I've seen

Submitted

Coming from my first game jam too, cool to see how many other beginners there are

Submitted

Ye this is my second jam too

This is my second jam too. This time I will finish the entire game before adding music/art

Submitted

Second jam!!!!!!

I participated in Wowie game jam 2.0 P:

Good luck you all! :D

Submitted

I participated in the Community Game Jam.. That was my first time.

Been waiting for this. 

Goodluck People!

Submitted

Its my first time participating in a game jam, i hope to learn many things , GL HF

Submitted

Yes!! I will make sure to look at all your games when the jam begins so good luck :D

Only jam I took part of is global game jam 2020 so far