Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Game/Level Designer here looking for a team!

A topic by Moemaker created Aug 05, 2023 Views: 370 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 8

Hey! I recently graduated with a Bachelors's in BA Games Design and Im looking to build up my portfolio. I can do Games Design and Level Design.

Submitted

I'm not at all a professional but I do a bit of programming, but can two people work together on the same project simultaneously?

Submitted

if so we might be able to organize something. 

(1 edit)

Not sure but I dont see why not. Lets do it! Add me on discord: Straith1

We can try and look for other people with professions in audio/modelling/animation/art to spice up the game

I can make art!

(1 edit)

Perfect! Would love to have that. If you guys add me on discord I can create a group so its easier to collaborate.

It wont let me add you Ill jive you my discord cassi8107

Submitted

sorry, I actually cant team up this time.

I am an 2D artist that would be interested in helping you create Sprites, Backgrounds and UI, my Instagram is https://www.instagram.com/sleepydogzuwu/ if you want to see what my artwork looks like.

I am good at scripting guys, add me on Discord. My username is .erdem61

Ive added you both, my name is Straith on Discord, ill be on later to create a server for us to join and discuss the project

Hey is anyone looking for another programmer, I am a game developer with 2 years of experience in Unity. Let me know if I can be a part of the team. Thanks! 

Hi, I'm a music composer/sound designer.  I've collab'ed with independent devs in the past but haven't been lucky enough to find a committed team yet. This year, I've focused more on producing music for indie musicians, but now want to go back to producing/composing game music/sound. 

Here's a quick video of a sound redesign I made the last year (details on the work required for the redesign are in the video description). 

Also, here you can find out more about me and my work.