Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Look for team members!

A topic by JamboHylando created May 28, 2021 Views: 382 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted

I'm a programmer who cant draw to save his life, so I'm looking for other people to work with for the jam ^^". Although Im mainly looking for an artist, Im still down for collabing with other programmers, musicians, designers etc so feel free to reply if youre interested! :D You can find me on discord at Kyu95#5414 if youd rather talk there!

(3 edits)

Well, I may not be the best at pixel work but I'd love to try and help! I'm still pretty new to being a game developer and want to learn more, so I thought entering a game jam would be a good and fun idea. I will do my best as an artist but most of my strengths lie in design. Although keep in mind my art skills do still need work, but that doesn't mean I won't try. I realize now how new at this I seem but, regardless I'd love to be partners and make the best submission possible! (Also I already sent a friend request over discord just so you know) My discord is the black dragon#5133 if you're interested. 

I can help with music if you want! I use BeepBox for my music.

Submitted

Sure! sounds good!

Submitted

Hey just wondering if you're still down for working on the jam??

Sure! When is it? I have time on Sunday and the weekdays.

Submitted

Hey sorry for getting back so late, unfortunately we assumed you werent down to work on the jam anymore cuz of the late reply and found someone else, really sorry for that!

It's fine!

hey, i make music and added you on discord if you want to hear examples.

I can do pixel art