Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for a team.

A topic by Tissuebox created May 11, 2020 Views: 719 Replies: 14
Viewing posts 1 to 12

Well, I wanna try working in a team since I'm not too confident in my coding skills yet.

I can do the following:
-Art, can do digital art and animation. Can't draw humans, however. Will do character design too?
-Writing. I can probably come up a story and write dialogue?
-Probably music... I need practice with that too but I think I got the basics down?

I can do a tiny bit in GML (in GMS2) but not really anything good? I also sorta wanna try out with game/level design as well. I can help with game ideas.

I would like to work with someone who also uses GMS2 and it would be cool to stay friends? I like friends. I also use Discord daily.

im pretty experienced in gml but mainly gm81

I knew some code  but i never worked with others

Could I please join, I have very good ideas and I know my way around the Unity engine! Contact me on Discord - Zaxoosh#7714

Show post...

Could i join? I haven't worked with a team before so it would be nice to do this with someone.

- I know how to program in CTF 2.5

- I can do basic pixel-art

- I suck at making music lol

My intrest would be programming tho.

I would appreciate if i could work with you.

Contact me if you wanna work with me :3

Discord tag: Onsku#4152

And it would be nice to have an extra friend you know?

(1 edit)

I would like to join, this will be the first time to join a team in a game jam for me but, think that it would be fun, my general skills are:

- programming

- pixel art

- general other development stuff

Discord: Niek H.M #6923

Duncan 3 2 4 0 8 1#1797

Submitted

pog

P O G

Show post...

P O G

(1 edit)

P O G

Submitted

P O G

Show post...

P O G

Hi! I am a musician and would love to help out in this jam. Here's a link to my music page for you to listen to :) https://www.facebook.com/MusicbyRyanHodges

can i join in too