Welcome to the Beginner's Game Jam!
This game jam is for people with little to no experience, but are passionate and want to get into making games. This jam will run from Friday October 13th, to Tuesday October 17th. The rules are simple and you are free to create whatever you desire!
- No more than 5 people to a team
- No person on the team must have worked in the game development industry as a professional (as this rule is hazy at best, ask if you need to!)
- Only assets made during the jam, free assets, and assets purchased* are allowed to be used.
- Assets that are purchased must not exceed $150 per team combined. This means that all assets purchased for one team must be equal to or less than $150 (USD).
- Please keep all content appropriate for general viewing (E is not required, but AO is forbidden, if that makes sense).
- All digital work is to be done during the jam. (Brainstorming, writing, and other non-technical work does not have to be).