Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs

LFG/Recruitment Thread

A topic by NextTime000 created Jun 14, 2018 Views: 589 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 7
(2 edits)

I felt like there oughta be one place for everybody that's looking for a group, or looking for people to recruit can post about it, and not have to worry about the post getting buried by the main SA thread or the ever-moving Discord channel chatrooms.

So post a little about who you are, what you do, if you are looking for anybody in particular. Then, if you get picked up/pick up some folk, just edit your post here to reflect that! 

EDIT: I've come up with an idea I wanted to make with the theme, so I'll just recruit people myself now

Anyway I'll kick things off:

Hi, I'm NextTime, and I'm a Unity programmer. I'm pretty good at tweaking and balancing out ideas, and thinking ahead about how end users might approach situations. I'd be interested in grouping up with somebody who wants to handle art, 2d and/or 3d is fine. After that, if I could also find an additional programmer, that'd be cool too!

You can find me on the discord server with the same username here, feel free to DM me there if you're interested.

(+3)

HI! I'm a goon named Zyla!

and i would like to get into game making but since i really dont want any responsibility for being 1/3rd of a team I'll merely volunteer my services making music for any and all who want some original music in their games

I play guitar and sing, and can do it poorly for your project!!!

Deleted post

if i need some music i'll make sure to ask you :), my development account is the two rooks not this one

(1 edit)

EDIT: I've found a group

Hi! I'm Emily, and I do art as well as programming. Below is a compilation of some of my art. As you can see, I do realistic as well as cartoony styles, and even a bit of 3D. I'd love to join a group, as this is my first jam. I'm on the Discord as Emily, or I can be reached at feelingsobread@gmail.com.

Hello, this is also my first jam, would you like to do art for our game?

I am an artist/illustrator seeking a team! Feel free to meander through samples of my work here \(   '  w ');;/

Anybody need music? https://soundcloud.com/john-m-603708856/sets/soundtrack

Submitted (2 edits)

Reposting this here:

If anyone's a 3D artist I'm looking for one, animations/rigging optional (i can handle all of this fine but things will be more polished if I can start someone off early while I work on stuff), I need a combo of environmental art and organic stuff, I can work with you on what to knock out. I can also do the whole 3D pipeline myself so no pressure if you can only do one or two things. So far my team is looking like: me, poemdexter, (?? you ??)

I can get by without it but I have some things scoped out that could be done in the mean time. Hunt me down on the discord, I'm Midoski on there.

For examples of previous jam entries I've done:

hi whoever is hosting this jam pls note that my game is unpacked and not with installer.

Host

Hi Praj,

You game has been disqualified and removed due to violating our rules against low effort entries.

Please stop resubmitting your game after it has been removed. If you'd like to take the remaining jam time to make something more substantial, be our guest.

-- Awful Jams Staff

(+2)

and if you have not played any game then dont comment about it.

keep your rules with you