Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Entry: Save Bigfoot's Christmas!

A topic by Quizlock created Dec 21, 2020 Views: 326 Replies: 16
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted

I've got my entry in a place to open to the public: Save Bigfoot's Christmas! You play as one of Santa's elves who needs to prove that Bigfoot doesn't deserve to be on the naughty list this year. I know there's not too much time until submission, but would love to hear feedback or any bugs that you find!

Submitted (1 edit)

How do I use the teleporter? USE TELEPORTER doesnt work...

EDIT:

Ah, I missed the tutorial message that said "activate". I think adding a "Use" synonym here would be good too.

Submitted

I haven't played it, so this is a complete guess, but try things like OPEN TELEPORTER, ENTER TELEPORTER and STAND ON TELEPORTER.

Submitted

Hi, Quizlock, and congrats on finishing your submission! I have a transcript if you wish to look at it. I only got up to the third part, and I think I know what to do, but not how to execute it. :D

Submitted

I would love to see which part you couldn't execute - I really didn't have enough time to flesh out all of the commands how I would have liked. 

Submitted

No worries, I can give you my transcript if you'd like! If need be, you can email me at errol@elumir.com

I have fun with this game, but I stuck with 3rd evidence (Maple family). I think I know what I need to do but can't find a way to do it. Is it possible to get a hint or two so I can complete the game?

Submitted

did you find the ratchet in the campground?  You need to give Mr Maple something to fix.

Yes, I have ratchet and I think I know what Mr Maple should go to fix. But I can't find the right verb to make ratchet work on that object. 

Submitted

I still haven't figured out the right verb either! :D

Found the verb :)

Submitted

: )

For anyone else who is stuck, the verb is hafperj (using rot13.com to hide the answer)

Hmm, I tried that one before but didn't work. Maybe I actually didn't know the right noun.

Submitted

yeah, I'm going to go back and update it with a lot more verb/noun synonyms - I kinda ran out of time with that.

Submitted

Hiya!  Typo list as discussed in the rating page comments:

- In the letter to Santa, 'recieving' - should be 'receiving'

- 'this axe is ready to shread' and 'you can shread little one?' - should be 'shred'

- 'a jet black bass ready to lay down a rhythym' - should be 'rhythm'

- 'must have been a their rebelious way' - should be 'rebellious', and the 'a' needs deleting

- 'it's smell' - should be 'its smell'

- In the epilogue, 'commodation' - should be 'commendation'

Submitted

Thanks!