Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Events During the Jam Sticky

A topic by Coleo_Kin created Mar 23, 2021 Views: 222 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
HostSubmitted (1 edit)

Hello everyone! I've just added these to the main jam page but I thought it would be good to also announce them here. There are some events to let you share, discuss and collaborate on work during the jam period to be aware of: 

March 25th at 5:30 PM GMT: Festival Opening and Interest Check - Join us in the Topias festival space (will be added when the festival starts) for an introduction to the jam theme and opportunities to ask questions or find others to collaborate with.
March 27th at 11:00 AM GMT:
In-Progress Discussion and Sharing - On Saturday we will be meeting in the festival's Discord channel to discuss our ideas and progress so far! It's also a great time to jump in if you haven't already.
March 28th at 6:00 PM GMT:
Closing Presentations - At the end of the festival there will be an opportunity to share your work. If you would like a presentation slot the possibility to sign up for one will become available during the jam.

Most of these are just free to drop into once the festival's social space goes live, however there will be limited slots for the final presentations, simply because we have to stick to a time limit, which I will share how to sign up for after the mid-jam sharing session.

Also be sure to check the Now Play This website for additional information and updates as the festival gets closer.

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

Hi everyone, jumping on the thread to say that if you are interested in sharing what you've created during the Closing Presentations, send an email to sebastian@nowplaythis.net 

We're super interested to see whatever you've put together, whether it's a game, a text, an action or just a draft. It'll be streamed on our Twitch channel as part of Now Play This Festival.

HostSubmitted

here is a link for the jam discussion events! https://whereby.com/nowplaythis

(+1)

Just a quick update that we'll be doing the mid-jam meetup on discord tomorrow!

https://discord.gg/b2HHcsTt