Jobs
Tags

The deadline is looming

A topic by Scraggle created Jan 07, 2022 Views: 161 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Jam HostSubmitted

There's just over three weeks to go!

Who's excited?

Who's terrified that there's not enough time?

And who's given up thinking they have no chance? If so, think again. There's prizes for all levels. Submit anything you have, there's still a chance of winning something :)

Submitted

Looking forward to completing my entry! Started late (only in the new year) so lots to do, but making good progress and hoping to get finished in time!

Submitted

I'm excited, looking forward to seeing what others have done. I'm gonna play them all!

HostSubmitted (1 edit)

yes, the clock is ticking (it always does) and we urge you to upload any playable version that you may have and to solicit feedback on what may need adjustment or clarification via your own thread here where, as i'm sure most of you know, players may not see or understand what's obvious to the developer (#DevBlind). You'll be able to Update the submission until the Deadline so no worries, there.

with that, i suggest that you take the time to review the few Rules we have for the Competition to ensure consideration of your Submission. Note, when entering a Submission, you'll find 2 required fields: TGC Forum Username and the Email Address we should use to make contact with prize Winners.

otherwise, i'm ready to play! 

HostSubmitted (2 edits)

hey, all. 

with just over a day until the deadline, it's been great to see work continuing on various [TD] projects.

with that, only a few have added the MadeWithAGK metadata which makes your game more visible while promoting others who use AppGameKit.

for those unfamiliar, you can add it via your game's dashboard under the Metadata tab, choose Engines & tools on the left then enter  AppGameKit within the prompt:

otherwise, i look forward to exploring your creations and hope you've enjoyed the competition and what it's produced.