Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Artist / Animator looking for Programmer and Composer

A topic by dagfern created May 20, 2023 Views: 344 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 6

I'm relatively new to making games but I'm willing to put in all the work I can into this. I'd prefer if the programmer knew how to use Godot 4 so I could learn / help in whatever way I can. It's going to be a pretty chill working environment and every idea is welcome. We will be working mostly on Discord and using GitHub to store code n stuff.  Hit me up with your discord tag if you're down to be on the team.

(1 edit)

Hi dagfern

I’m a music composer and sound designer!

Here’s some of my work

Feel free to message me on Discord or on here :)

Hi lucky sorry for the late response, but can you please send me your discord tag because I cant load that link. Also, I love your music, can't wait to work together soon :D

Hey, no problem! My Discord handle is Corpse Toboggan#4363

Glad you enjoyed the music and hopefully we can start working together speak soon!

(1 edit)

Hi Dagfern,
I am no expert in godot 4 and have just started with learning do Dev but I do have experience in programming from other languages :D. I would like to know what are the ideas that you have for this game jam. feel free to contact me through discord.

HakanaRKG#9553

Hey Hakana I sent over a request! I can explain my ideas through discord if you'd like. I'm super down to work together and learn :)

Hey! I compose music! I'd love to work with you! Here's my Soundcloud so you can see if I'm a good fit: https://soundcloud.com/ovoidovvie And here's my Discord: Ovoid#8975

Hi there! I can't proclaim to be an expert on Godot 4 but I jumped right on board as soon as Godot 4 was available (before it was even released). I'd love to work with you . My tag is Lord Starbuilder#0900.

hey dagfern, I'm an artist, know a bit of Unity and C#, but never used Godot, I have a few ideas! would you mind to hit me on discord? Lameira#3209