Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

DoodleBear's Secret Dev Log- Daikou-Buchu

A topic by Jack Of Yore created Sep 06, 2017 Views: 1,040 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 2 of 8 · Next page · Last page

"Two dogs that can’t be separated? Delicious meat or dangerous bombs? This way or that way? Play with your friend/sibling/significant other/enemy against each other or cooperatively in this revolutionary game, where you can do both!"

Oh hey y'all, iv chosen Jukio Kallio's great  cover/idea Daiko - Buchu.

I don't think ill follow the description 100% and instead take the core idea of two conjoined antagonistic (but perhaps cooperative?) players and go from there. 

Coincidentally I have been working on a similar little project called "Wormo the tortured one" which featured a worm rather than a dog so i'll probably lift some assets from that. haha so I guess this could be subtitled "Doggo the tortured one" 

Anyway good luck everyone can't wait to see what gets made. 

(2 edits)

Got the Dog model done and in game. Includes wild physic stretching and dangerously floppy ears.

Also implemented it with some pre existing stuff like the trees/junk, thought bubble thing and a spherical world. 

One immediate problem is that the collision does not follow the mesh which means as doggo stretches the collider segments remain the same size. This means if stretched doggo's torso will pass through things.  No solution comes to mind so i'm putting it off for now. 

Yep. That is some serious flopping on the ears :D

Viewing posts 1 to 2 of 8 · Next page · Last page