Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

3D Artist looking for a team or people

A topic by Ludomancer created Feb 27, 2018 Views: 289 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Hi everyone, I'm looking for other people to work with for this jam. I have experience working with 3D art and you can see plenty of my games on my page. I'm looking for people with experience close to mine, specially programmers and sound designers. If you have a team and need an artist, or if you are a programmer looking for some artist to team up, talk to me. 
Let's jam!
:D

Hey Gui, I'm considering joining the jam with a partner, but we're undecided at the moment.  We're looking into a few different things.  I like your style and just kinda wanted to put out a feeler to see if you'd want to join up with us if we do decide to go for it.  We have a project up on my page if you want to take a look, though that was kind of an experiment for us, so here's a video of another jam game we made a couple years ago: 

That looks really nice man! I would be glad to join with you guys if you want to.!

Awesome!  Yeah, we're going to go for it, so let's team up!  I just realized this site doesn't have a messaging system.  I see your facebook account on your profile, so I'll send you an invite through there.

Sure man, hit me up there!  

Aw man, I'm sorry.  I tried to connect with you but nothing came of it, so I wasn't sure if I failed or you lost interest.  When we thought it would just be the two of us we ended up dropping out and just started our next long-term project instead.  That's too bad.  Maybe we can team up another time?