Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Interviews Sticky

A topic by Maroderkon created Jan 13, 2019 Views: 313 Replies: 19
Viewing posts 1 to 15
Host

Hey guys, I hope things are going well with the jam so far! I still need more interviews for the mini-youtube documentary. If you are interested in doing a brief interview please let me know here! Or you can email me at ujccentral@gmail.com

Thanks!

This sounds interesting!

Host(+1)

Thanks for the interest! Yea I'm hoping to have 4 interviews and then I've lined up some quasi youtube celebrities to do the judging (sort of american idol style). Any interest in doing an interview?

(1 edit)

Sure, why not! ^_^  Do I have to sing though? :-o

Submitted

Sounds good. I´m interested

Host

Very cool! My work schedule is pretty crazy at the moment but I have Saturdays free. Arcane City, how does 1pm toronto time on saturday work for you? haha Also, don't stress there's no singing required just answer a few questions about the game your making for the jam.   Denomrs, how does 2pm Toronto time on saturday sound for you?

Submitted

I just read this, sorry. I was travelling that Saturday. Would that interview be on Skype?

i wanna do it but i have 2 people helping me (were strawberry jam games as a group btw) and there both not ok to do a skype interview ill do it on our behalf tho

Host

That sounds awesome, send me an e-mail at ujccentral@gmail.com and we can work out the details!

Host(+1)

Hey guys, I still need some more interviews, email ujccentral@gmail.com and we can set them up. You have 5 days left!

Sorry I missed your last post! I'm dealing with Chronic and long-term terminal illness and my health has sucked lately and had me down a lot. I will email you tomorrow :-)

Host(+1)

Sorry to hear that man, don't stress though there is still time!

Submitted

hey dude, I sent to you an email.

Submitted

E-mail sent

Host

Thanks guys, I'll get back to you ASAP about the interviews.  Also, I've extended the judging period of the jam so there is some more time for last minute interviews. I'm pretty tied up for the next week but after that I will have a lot of time so hopefully around Feb 16th the doc will be done and we will have our winner. Thanks for taking part!

Submitted

Did you get my e-mail? I can send it again in case you didn´t.

Submitted

I sent you an email:(

Submitted

Dudeeeee, I forgot to say that my game is based on the song "the final countdown", referring to that the time in the game will be the points you will have when you die and that is why you have to last longer than before.

Submitted

Sorry for the very late reply,  Are the interviews still taking place or have they been finished already? I've been super busy and im new to itch .io and just found this thread, either way i have sent an email through expressing my interest thank you.

Host(+1)

For anyone interested here is the video of the judging, great job on the games! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGGGm5OutmI