Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Q&A Post is here!

A topic by hosani69 created Dec 31, 2020 Views: 441 Replies: 21
Viewing posts 1 to 11
HostSubmitted(+2)

Any one has any question can ask me here! I will do my best to answer. 

Submitted(+1)

does it have to be a machine learning AI or can I program the character to do the behaviours ?

HostSubmitted(+1)

It can be a program. Machine learning is not required. The final result for player is important. 馃憤

Deleted post
HostSubmitted

Voting will be based on people choice. I need to trust it for this time. I totally understand your concern. 

Submitted

Did We get more time for submissions ? :) 

Submitted

Submission time was push back again ?!   Once is understandable -- but Twice is unfair

HostSubmitted

Sorry for that. 3 people struggling with uploading part only.  I will consider your comment for next month challenge. It is so valid. 

Submitted

TY for replying I hope they can get there game submissions in :) I'm excited to see what everyone made 

Submitted

I cant vote it tells me

• no score for [Primary] Challenge Fulfillment
HostSubmitted

Now it is fixed. It was having  weird error.

Submitted

Some people has rating less than others and I have the least amount of people rated isn't this unfair?

HostSubmitted(+1)

it doesn't really matter. the system will do its own calculation and give votes values based on number of rates and score. it will be fair inshallah

Submitted

Can i say something?

HostSubmitted

Sure

Submitted

A Pillow Fight - A.I smart kids by PaddyPatProduct is submitted to mini jam 68(ended at 30 november 2020) and Gates of Avalon is submitted to GBJAM8(ended in 7 september 2020). That means both games are made before jam period.

Submitted

you can check both games pages.on upper right it will say submitted to ... jam

HostSubmitted(+1)

They will be disqualified for sure. 

Submitted(-1)

Thanks

Submitted

Hey. How can i contact you?

Submitted

Also thanks for hosting this game jam. It was really fun and i think i improved my time management a bit. 

HostSubmitted(+1)

Contact mr in twitter

@hosani69