Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking for teammate(s) /// I'm a programmer + artist + universal

A topic by lamygames created Aug 08, 2023 Views: 348 Replies: 14
Viewing posts 1 to 6

Hey, I want to participate but not by myself

Been programming and drawing and all that forever, so I kind of know every part of game making but am not super experienced in game making.

I'd have an idea already of a topdown mystery adventure game but that's not a must.

Engine I don't really care, I think the smaller the "engine" the better for a game jam but of course if you want 3D it's easier to start with Unreal / Unity

Anyone? 

Heyo! I'm fairly new to game making and was wondering if you'd allow me into the team? Trying to work on becoming universal like you so any help would be appreciated!

Sure thing! Wanna do a videochat some time? I think the 1 bit thing is an awesome constraint

Maybe? What platform are we going to use

I don't really care too much. Do you have any preference? I feel like with these small prototypes it doesn't matter much what platform as long as it doesn't need a ton of setup

I got discord

ok send me your info

It's just zihzu

Hey im also new in game dev, any space in the team? :D 

I never got an add but feel free to add me lol

Added

Yes I don't really use discord that much but I'll add you guys later!

Hello, I too was looking to get on a team for this jam. I am new to jams, but am very interested in participating in a few before the end of the year. My primary field of work is musical composition as well as sound design and implementation. While I don't have a large amount of experience working on games, I do have a pretty extensive background in both music composition and sound design. 

I don't currently have a sound design reel available, however I do have my musical works readily available on my Soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/aurorahammer/tracks

If you would like to chat more feel free to add me on Discord: aurorahammer

alright let's connect. As soon as I dig out my old discord account :P cause I rarely use it

Hey I sent all you guys a friend connect just now