Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I've planned my game out poorly, so I'm just here wishing everyone luck!

A topic by Ir酶nBrandon created Nov 18, 2023 Views: 114 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 5
(+1)

My game is an unfinished mess, therefore I won't be submitting an entry. But I hope everyone else's games turn out well and everyone has a great time! And let this be a lesson to any new game developers: Plan. That is the #1 most important thing I've learned over my years as a game developer, yet I continue to fall victim to overambition and underplanning.

(+1)

same ):

Submitted(+1)

I think you should submit a simple demo at least , it's for the fun after all it does not need to be super perfect

(1 edit)

I probably could've done that (now I'm regretting that I didn't think of it), but instead of publishing an unfinished mess and leaving the project behind, I can now work on a full version with much more content.

Submitted(+1)

well even mess , you just lost score for gameplay side , but it may can have another sides good . so it is good to put even demo 

Submitted

Yeah, this was hard for me. I lost some time this week due to work stuff and wound up with only a half-baked prototype that I really wish I could have polished before the submission. Live and learn!