Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Unity C# Developer looking for a team.

A topic by GergOps created 92 days ago Views: 112 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4

Hello everyone! My name is George, I already have created few games and I'm a fast learner)
If you need I can create a music. My main role is programmer.

Unity  C#

Hey I'd love to help out as a designer! this is my first jam though and I want to work with a team!

A little about me: Hey this is vixen. I'm a small streamer + youtuber and this will be my first game jam, I would love to help design the game, with narration, storytelling , ambience and mood, helping with ideas with mechanics and any other design aspects of the game. I am also an amateur pixel artists as well and ive coded websites with javasript before. It would be great to have an artist with us for the graphics OR IF its very simplistic graphics i can do it as i have a general understanding of pixel art + aseprite!

Discord: vixen.gg

Hey there! I'd love to provide my skills as a sound designer/composer!

I'm an experienced Sound Designer/Composer, experienced with several DAWs like FLStudio (primary), Logic, Protools, Audacity, and a little bit of reaper. I've also got experience with Wwise when it comes to audio implementation. If any of you are looking to have the sound/audio side of your game taken care of without fear, shoot me a dm on discord at "dreayth" (without the quotes)