Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Pretty New Pixel Artist Looking for a Team

A topic by Magicalflyingart created Jan 16, 2024 Views: 231 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 4

Hi! I'm Paulina and I'm looking for a team for this jam. I have some experience as a pixel artist, you can check out the GB Jam that I was a part of on my page or you can go to my Instagram account @Magicalflyingart to check out more of my artwork. I'm not necessarily a beginner, but I haven't been creating for very long either. In spite of that, I am a hard worker and also work part-time so I'll have plenty of time to work on this jam. If that sounds good to you, consider me for your team for this jam!

I think your art is great! I'm a Unity developer. You can check my most recent microgame here. Let me know if you want to work together.

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. Are you still interested in working together? If so, add me on Discord. My username is Magicalflyingcow (just like here :P)

Hi, Paulina! My name is Jaweed, but you can call me Jay.  I am new in Game Dev, currently study software engineering at uni. I am familiar with working in Unity, 2D especially. I also have experience in drawing pixel arts in aseprite and creating music in FL studio. In other words, I can do many parts of game. I haven't had any finished project, maybe because I'm lazy, maybe because anytime I start to make a game, I do it by myself, alone, and it's a really difficult to make all parts of the game alone.  I will really appreciate working together!

hey fam , we are building a whole launchpad with games along , if anoyone is interested lmk

what do you mean by Launchpad :D

Im interested Im a builder