Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking at the submissions so far...

A topic by JoKeR created Dec 20, 2020 Views: 296 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted (5 edits)

Everyone else's games are mostly happy fun games and mine is the only one that is dark...ish. Lol. Oh well. At least I had fun in this jam. Speaking of jam I gotta find some and put it with my peanut butter sandwich!

Edit #3829: With the lack of time that I have, I still managed to play a couple of the jam games others did and I like em. Keep it up jammers. Those who are still working, you got this!

Submitted

I enjoyed your game. And ya, a bit dark. We wanted to go dark too but I think with covid and this year being what it was, we decided to take a lighter angle. I did really enjoy your game! Thanks for posting

Submitted

True, point taken about covid, I personally believe that we shouldn’t be separated into the two categories of pessimism or optimism, but rather have a balanced approach with a realistic perspective. 

Submitted

:) Totally agree. Glad you took the dark angle!

Submitted

"mostly happy fun games"

Uh. Wait until you see mine. :D

Submitted

Listo amigo!

Submitted

All the games have been great so fair. For a 20 day jam you have all succeeded with awesome games  with great mechanics and a nice feel that could be built on later.

I want to mention Slycicle by SlavTurtle who created a really cool mechanic and Frostbite by OuterCloudStudio for its use of procedural generation.

Great Job All!

Submitted

thanks!!

Submitted

It's really cool to see how people interpreted the theme! I feel kinda awkward, however, when I'm looking at all the colorful and bright games and then looking back at my slaughterhouse game lol