I will use assembly and C

(+1)

Wow. That's hard core

Submitted(+4)

Godot for sure!

Cool

(+2)

GameMaker studio 2 :)

Nice. I might use Game Maker if I can't get Godot to work. What's the first version of GM you ever used?

(1 edit)

the game maker studio 2, but the first ever engine i ever used was scratch, but it was so bad and i changed to game maker studio 2 that take me 1 year to learn at least what i need to make a good game

Very cool. Game Maker was the first engine I ever used way back during GM 6.1. I've used Scratch a little bit

(1 edit) (+2)

Bevy, let's see what this baby can do. :>

Whoa. Bevy looks cool. Do you need to know Rust?

(+1)

Bevy is written in Rust and there is afaik no scripting support so the only chance to use this engine is by using Rust. But my first impression (I use this Jam to learn this engine) is that this engine uses very beginner friendly Rust, so if you are new to the language you can still try it. :)

(+2)

I'll be using Unity. :)

(+1)

Love making 3D stuff in Unity :D

Submitted(+2)

Same Bro

Submitted(+2)

Gonna go with Godot!

(+1)

Yeah. I'm new to Godot, but I'm excited to try it!

Submitted

Same for me. This'll be my first game and jam. Good thing we have a month to get it figured out!

Submitted(+1)

I'm gonna be using Unity. This is my first jam and I'm pretty new to this tho

Ayy! 2D or 3D?

Submitted(+1)

Gonna do 2D

Noice

(+2)

unity

2D

Nice!

(+1)

I will use Godot and Krita for the art. All open Source.

Submitted(+1)

I just started using Godot and I love it so much!

(+1)

Definitely wanna check out Krita

(+1)

ill be going right to the bottom of the barrel and ill be trying to use Gdevelop

What's it like?

its very simple to use. Its basically scratch on steroids

Submitted

yeah its easy

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

gdevelop 5 is the game engine for me :) (also this is my first time joining a jam)

Submitted

Me too  this is my first time joining a jam

Good luck! :)

Submitted(+1)

I used unity ; )

Did you make the leaf catching game? That was cool. Web unity games are sweet too

Submitted

Yah i made dat gam

(+1)

I will use Unity :)

Noice! :D

(+1)

phaser 3!

Oh, cool. First time I've heard of it I think. Looks like it supports Typescript. Sweet!

(1 edit)

I think it will be great for game jam projects. I finally have some time to dive in over the next few weeks so we will see!

(+1)

Unity 3D

(+1)

:D Perhaps the best Unity? 

Unity! I've used it for a 2d platformer before, but am hoping to learn 3d for this Jam. We'll see how it goes :D

It's not so bad, especially if you have some experience modelling 3D

Submitted

I'm planning to use Twine, as I'll make it a text-based game. :D I wish I could make a visual novel with Ren'Py, but 1. I joined this jam late and 2. I have more experience with Twine, so I'm confident I can finish the game in time if I stick with it this time around.