Searching for Unity developer to join a new team creating a small city-builder game project
You will work together with two other programmers in developing the systems driving the game. Experience in sound programming, as well as human-behavior simulations especially welcome.
- 2+ years of Unity experience
- C# knowledge
- English proficiency
- Git proficiency
Nice things about the job:
- Remote 100% (and will remain remote)
- Startup atmosphere, small team (~10 people)
- Elastic working hours
- No old code to maintain- new project
- Will respond to all job applicants- no ghosting
- No micromanagement, just tasks to be completed after establishing their expected effort, with check ins twice a week.
- 1 stage recruitment