Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs

Post your Art and Games

Topics
Topic
Last post
With the recent addition of Tool tags , you can now tag your game as made with Doodle Studio! and they'll show up in the...
started by Fer Ramallo Apr 23, 2018
No replies yet
No replies yet
Hey all, not sure if this is allowed as it's not technically a Game or Art but I've been working on a Unity tool to help...
started by Octocoder Apr 09, 2020
No replies yet
Trimmed an animation my kid made with DS95 and added it as a obstacle to jump through!
started by Fletcher Studios Mar 27, 2020
1 reply
No replies yet
These are all from the first Level which takes place in an Art Gallery
started by Wade Nov 20, 2019
No replies yet
You play as a government agent and Walk around and Talk to people to solve mystery's and fight other worldly beings all...
started by Wade Oct 16, 2019
1 reply
For this Ludum Dare I finally got Doodle Studio and used it for all my art assets. Thanks for making this tool it's real...
started by spudboy Apr 30, 2019
1 reply
Here's a link to the game: https://hoops-doggit.itch.io/fbgietkod-beta My 10 year old niece and I brainstormed a game to...
started by Jacob Grossman Jul 11, 2018
7 replies
How about a game jam where the only requirement is that all art assets have to be made with Doodle Studio? I want to see...
started by BlackDragonBE Jul 22, 2018
2 replies
Story - A Game Made With Doodle Studio (Based on the characters of some friends) Bingo was on a cheerful adventure, seek...
started by William May 14, 2018
No replies yet
Hi! Actually, I found this asset useful even for non-doodle games. It allowed me make a smooth aim animation within minu...
started by Francis The Basilisk Apr 26, 2018
1 reply
Hey! I decided to make a first-person collectible card game for Ludum Dare this weekend. The theme was combine two (inco...
started by Torfi Apr 24, 2018
No replies yet
Love this program so much. It's been a huge help with helping me set aside time to work on projects. My current project...
started by bojacdnagle Apr 23, 2018
No replies yet