Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs

Hardware Tycoon

Design and sell hardware to outdo the competition in this free tycoon! · By Haxor

Suggestions & Ideas

Topics

Post your ideas on what I could add or improve in the game. Remember that it's still in a very early phase of development and many things are planned already.

View this community's rules...

Rules

Remember to check planned features before posting and make sure you're posting in the right category!

33 topics · Next page
Topic
Last post
This is a list of previously requested features that will almost certainly never make it into the game. Multiplayer Sabo...
started by Haxor 20 days ago
No replies yet
A roadmap for the nearest future of Hardware Tycoon can be found on the wiki . Below is a more detailed and more chaotic...
started by Haxor Apr 07, 2018
No replies yet
Feature changeChange console key
Not all laptops (like mine) have function keys. Maybe make the "~" key be another console key?
started by CodeNick 32 days ago
2 replies
This is kinda my wishlist. Here is my concept for an update: 1. New! Offices. (No office management please keep it simpl...
started by trevor050 Apr 27, 2021
8 replies
can you add some research like longer pipeline, better I/O, better ram support, chipsets, ISP, more cache etc..
started by truisman 58 days ago
1 reply
Feature changePricing of CPUs
The competitors will sell their CPUs at a high price and get away with it, selling lots. But if we make the price around...
started by Sam 67 days ago
5 replies
Hello Haxor, based on how this game has played I would LOVE a SmartPhone Tycoon made by you, perhaps as a sequel when yo...
started by TheVeryItchyBum Oct 16, 2019
5 replies
Feature changeLonger sell time
This one is simple. The CPUs stop selling after not-too-much time (around a year or so) and i just want to mention that...
started by LeWolfYT Jul 04, 2021
1 reply
Can you add a way to research and choose architechtures? Like you start with 8-bit and then research 16-bit and add it t...
started by Ali107 Dec 12, 2018
6 replies
Feature requestDevelop multiple CPUs
Hi Developer, One thing I would like to see is the ability to develop multiple CPUs at once. An example is when you go t...
started by CallOn84 Jun 06, 2021
4 replies
Feature requestIdeas
According to the planned features, you will add more hardware to produce. I believe that you should program sound cards...
started by LeWolfYT Jul 04, 2021
No replies yet
Hi there. I'm GaryGD, and I've been responsible for making some of the most downloaded mods of all time. However, I have...
started by kurt Jun 18, 2021
2 replies
Feature requestCPUs compare
I have an idea, you can add to the game a type of web page that you can see all the products and details from the others...
started by NexoXx Jun 14, 2021
No replies yet
Feature requestBig Ideas
1- How about giving us a choice whether we want to research and build our fabs and process node like Intel or let someon...
started by Ultron249 Mar 22, 2021
3 replies
Feature changeMarketing Update
Marketing is no longer beneficial with the latest update I enjoy the fact that's it's harder but found myself wasting mo...
started by AlastorInactive Sep 25, 2020
16 replies
Feature changeHarder game mode
Can you make a hard game mode? Maybe more interest from bank loans, no going bankrupt, slimmer profit margins, tougher c...
started by spectrefiveseven Jul 20, 2020
1 reply
So, I thought of a small thing. Since you can research stuff like faster clock speeds and models of CPUs, why not make y...
started by kurt Jun 01, 2020
4 replies
Add end game researches for CPUs like use gallium-nitroxide instead of silicon and things like that
started by Enn3DevPlayer Apr 08, 2020
5 replies
Feature requestnew ideas
+Add customizable character model, Office upgrade , Add Logo that you can upload from computer or use in-game one . +Add...
started by SkettProductions Aug 25, 2019
3 replies
Feature changeImproved Modding
Hello everybody! I'm nineday! And welcome to: Ninedays suggestions! Let's begin with the Suggestions! You should be able...
started by Nineday May 31, 2019
No replies yet
Feature requestVersion History
I mean like, so you can go trough Hardware Tycoon's Versions and play them all, like from the first, to the latest versi...
started by Nineday Apr 10, 2019
7 replies
So, you like change the architecture (like make your own) I just wanna make small stuff, more stuff inside of smaller st...
started by Nineday Apr 07, 2019
1 reply