itch.io is a simple way to find and share indie games online for free.
From the blog
- In what has been a long time coming, this week marks the full release of itch.io-favorite Dicey Dungeons . Indie superst...
- We’re breaking records all over the place at itch.io with last week’s GMTK Jam 2019 coming in as our biggest jam eve...
- If you regularly read the itch.io Recommends posts every week you likely remember <a href="https://goldenglitch.itch.io...
- This week’s recommendations are an unlikely duo. One is a tense exploration of faith and cults, the other is about chi...
- It’s not every day you see a game launch with Red and Blue versions so when I saw Can Androids Pray I was immediately...
- It’s a unique week for our weekly recommendations post. This week we’ve toiled away and would like to present to you...
- Running this blog comes with its fair share of responsibilities. What should we cover, what shouldn’t we cover, which...
- Get your game on this week with a release I slept on, an awesome proof-of-concept demo, and a collection of essays on so...
Latest Featured GamesView all
A sandbox tower defense game
Deep within the computer, a library grows
Adventures in a Dead MMO
A small demo of things to come in the full version of Baldi's Basics!
Physics based crab wrestling game.
🍃 Sproots is a colony survivial game where you control small Pikmin like creatures in a Sims-esque manner
Fighting against fortune would be a lot easier if you weren't a walking dice.
In this hybrid 2D+3D adventure, explore an island, shrink into and cure the sick!
A visual novel about an AI counseling program, the people who develop it, and the people who use it.
A procedurally generated Detective Murder-Mystery with a new story every time.
An extreme arcade space combat game!
A dimension-hopping, robot ninja cop tries to find out why humanity seems to have gone extinct over night.
Infiltrate a cult in 1970s South America to try to find your nephew, Alex.
Shoot 'em up in which you use your life point to buy upgrades
Modern-day RPG that imagines the world of war that's coming for us, with a focus on civilians and language barriers.
a little exploration game about hiking up a mountain
Award-winning adventure where you control the news and its impact on society, your friends and career.
An epic turn-based space 4X strategy game and spiritual successor to Master of Orion II: Battle at Antares!
Face dinosaurs, solve puzzles and travel back to the time of ginormous lizards and pixelated adventure games.
A Time-Looping Shakespearean Adventure
Escape a procedurally generated city. Survive the Backland
Outwit the Chaos Servants and escape from the Whitlock Mansion.
The ultimate woodworking demo has arrived!
A Billionaire Simulator
LÖVE Project Manager and cross-platform build automation for Windows.
100 rooms, 10 Suspects, 1 Murder
The year is 1997. You used to be a hacker, but now you have the phage.
Master the intricate, physical machinery of the transmutation engine— the alchemical engineer’s most advanced tool!
SHENZHEN I/O: BUILD CIRCUITS. WRITE CODE. RTFM.
Control mantras. Draw your destiny.
Go on an expedition, cooperate with up to four friends and fight your way through the woods
Take a deep dive with high-flying schemers and lovelorn criminals in this first-person short story.
Conformity is a first-person horror video game created and developed by Alessandro Capriolo.
Fresh GamesView more
Constantly updating with the latest games on itch.io
Game Boy themed run and gun platformer
64x64 pacifist puzzle platformer. Can you find your colour? (View the game page for more information!)
Avion is a chilled flight physics simulator
Collect the Shards, Open the portals!
A small two-player puzzler!
Love is the technology of survival
virtual art gallery
A rail network simulator
house-exploration mood piece
UE4 Game Jam Entry | Summer 2019 | Make It Count
An ultra-fast paced action game where you have Only One Second to defeat all the enemies in an area.
The best idling MMORPG in existence!
retrotastic strategy puzzle game
An RPG where there's only one monster left. Feed the monster katamari-style before fighting it.
Four innocent prisoners on death row must decide which among them will die to meet the prison's quota.
A side scroller bullet hell with an under crewed gunship and way too many enemies.
Featured jamsView all jams
Game jam that uses the Creative Commons uploads from the Met.
Remember scratch? Make a game in it!
Join us and make a game in a weekend!
Make a game with all models being voxel style
3 hour game jam.
Empathy Inspiring Sci Fi/Fantasy Games about Critters, Plants, and Habitats
23 joined7 submissions
Classic intellivision games only!
A month-long metroidvania game jam. Celebrating one year with a prize!