itch.io — это простой и бесплатный способ найти инди игры и поделиться своими онлайн.
- In what has been a long time coming, this week marks the full release of itch.io-favorite Dicey Dungeons . Indie superst...
- We’re breaking records all over the place at itch.io with last week’s GMTK Jam 2019 coming in as our biggest jam eve...
- If you regularly read the itch.io Recommends posts every week you likely remember <a href="https://goldenglitch.itch.io...
- This week’s recommendations are an unlikely duo. One is a tense exploration of faith and cults, the other is about chi...
- It’s not every day you see a game launch with Red and Blue versions so when I saw Can Androids Pray I was immediately...
- It’s a unique week for our weekly recommendations post. This week we’ve toiled away and would like to present to you...
- Running this blog comes with its fair share of responsibilities. What should we cover, what shouldn’t we cover, which...
- Get your game on this week with a release I slept on, an awesome proof-of-concept demo, and a collection of essays on so...
Последние избранные игрыПоказать все
Deep within the computer, a library grows
Adventures in a Dead MMO
A small demo of things to come in the full version of Baldi's Basics!
Physics based crab wrestling game.
A visual novel about an AI counseling program, the people who develop it, and the people who use it.
A procedurally generated Detective Murder-Mystery with a new story every time.
An extreme arcade space combat game!
A dimension-hopping, robot ninja cop tries to find out why humanity seems to have gone extinct over night.
Infiltrate a cult in 1970s South America to try to find your nephew, Alex.
Shoot 'em up in which you use your life point to buy upgrades
Modern-day RPG that imagines the world of war that's coming for us, with a focus on civilians and language barriers.
Award-winning adventure where you control the news and its impact on society, your friends and career.
An epic turn-based space 4X strategy game and spiritual successor to Master of Orion II: Battle at Antares!
Face dinosaurs, solve puzzles and travel back to the time of ginormous lizards and pixelated adventure games.
A Time-Looping Shakespearean Adventure
Escape a procedurally generated city. Survive the Backland
Outwit the Chaos Servants and escape from the Whitlock Mansion.
The ultimate woodworking demo has arrived!
A Billionaire Simulator
LÖVE Project Manager and cross-platform build automation for Windows.
100 rooms, 10 Suspects, 1 Murder
The year is 1997. You used to be a hacker, but now you have the phage.
Master the intricate, physical machinery of the transmutation engine— the alchemical engineer’s most advanced tool!
SHENZHEN I/O: BUILD CIRCUITS. WRITE CODE. RTFM.
Control mantras. Draw your destiny.
Go on an expedition, cooperate with up to four friends and fight your way through the woods
Take a deep dive with high-flying schemers and lovelorn criminals in this first-person short story.
Conformity is a first-person horror video game created and developed by Alessandro Capriolo.
gay mulan set during the first opium war
Последние игрыПоказать больше
Постоянно обновляемый список последних игр на itch.io
A side scroller bullet hell with an under crewed gunship and way too many enemies.
Murder Case: One more shot of whiskey is mystery visual novel with some investigation mechanics.
Avion is a chilled flight physics simulator
retrotastic strategy puzzle game
Love is the technology of survival
You have only one moment to look at the level before the lights go out. Then you'll use your memory.
A pinball world with only one flipper
A rail network simulator
A surreal, Binding of Isaac-style hack and slash - battle the nightmares that plague our subconscious.
A small two-player puzzler!
Roll up poops and dunk 'em in the hole
the full game is coming!
peat moss, noise, space, bodies
An ultra-fast paced action game where you have Only One Second to defeat all the enemies in an area.
Избранные геймджемыПоказать все геймджемы
Make a game with all models being voxel style
3 hour game jam.
Empathy Inspiring Sci Fi/Fantasy Games about Critters, Plants, and Habitats
21 joined5 submissions
Classic intellivision games only!
A month-long metroidvania game jam. Celebrating one year with a prize!
A fun game jam organized by a lot of YouTube creators to bring the game dev communities together.
181 joined3 submissions
The largest monthly Godot jam, and this month we celerbate our one year anniversary of jamming!
A two-sided gamejam for developers and streamers